Free Delivery Australia Wide
For all Excavator Buckets & Hydraulic Quick Couplers
Your satisfaction is all important: We aim to please! If you cannot find a desired product, please email or phone us.
We will endeavor to fulfill your requirements in a timely manner and at the best price!
Delivery takes approximately 1 to 2 business days for wear parts and 2 to 10 days for excavator buckets and attachments & payment will occur prior to delivery.
“Leave Safe” Home Delivery up to 40kg (Australia Wide)
- This service is available Australia wide for consignments containing individual item(s) less than 40kg in dead weight.
- In utilising this service the sender is acknowledging the carriers right to leave the goods at the recipients site without obtaining a POD signature. Where the item is left will be at the discretion of the driver. If the receiver happens to be home a signature may be obtained by the driver.
- For Leave Safe Home Deliveries, you cannot request the driver to ring customer prior to delivery. They simply will not call your customer because in booking this job, you are authorising the driver to leave the goods in a safe area if your customer is not at home. If you would like us to call your customer prior to delivery, you will need to book a standard home delivery.
- Freight Warranty: For those customers with freight warranty, your freight is still covered whilst in transit for loss or damage. If your consignment is lost or damaged after confirmation of leave safe (“Driver POD” or system “Delivered” status) then your freight warranty coverage is void.
Standard Home Delivery Excess of 40Kg
- All goods in excess of 40kg in weight must be palletised.
- Delivery is to front car port, driveway, doorstep or wherever practical depending upon site access. Drivers are not permitted to move item(s) within the residence or around the property due to OHS reasons.
- This service assumes reasonable and safe access to the site is available. Overhanging trees, steep driveways, unsealed driveways, narrow driveways or streets or an unforeseen obstruction may deem the delivery unavailable.
Why Does Home Delivery Seem Expensive
When you order heavy items over 20kg for home delivery, under OH&S laws drivers are not allowed to manually handle heavy items over 20kg
Our web site is automatically set up with the option to included a truck design to off load heavy items and there is a surcharge by the fright company to offer this service
It is very rare for homes to have a fork lift on site to lift of the heavy items, this is why we offer a option that you can pick up your order from the nearest depot. The price is reflected in this choice
If you have any questions or please let us know by sending a email or contacting us on 08 8384 2660
Please consider that heavy items may require special lifting and handling equipment please advice if this requirement is not available at your end.
Providing delivery services for pallets and cartons around Australia. Our freight companies have a network of over 100 collection depots that are equipped to handle both small and large items for our customers to collect from. We may give you a call to arrange to pick up your order from a local depot if you do not have a fork lift on your site
We have multiple depots in all metropolitan centres as well as coverage in most major regional hubs. These depots provide a cost effective and convenient delivery solution especially for those larger items.
Insurance covering damage or loss of goods during transport is the responsibility of the purchaser. Earthmoving Systems P/L will do everything possible to assist you in the issue.
However, because delay is sometimes outside of the Company’s control, time of delivery shall not be of the essence. As such, the Company shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in the delivery of the products.
If you have not received the products within 14 days, please contact the Company by email, quoting your order reference number and notify us that your goods have not been delivered.
All prices quoted including freight rates may be subject to change without prior notice
It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect the products on receipt.
If you have received the wrong item, please contact us at once by email or phone. If it is our fault, we will quickly provide you with advice on how to return the item for a full credit including any postage charges you incur
Having difficulties with freight or a product please contact Earthmoving Systems P/L Phone: (08) 8384 2660