FEATURES & BENIFITS
Delivers up to 180 Degrees Tilt
- Achieve more from your machine with up to 180 degree tilt from the all new PowerLatch Tilt.
- Offers operators additional tool flexibility without having to reposition the excavator.
- Improves machine versatility, productivity and reduces fuel costs resulting in increased profit.
Slim-line, Low Profile Design
- Slimline, external cylinder-free tilt design.
- Ideal for working with the narrowest of attachments for all manner of tasks, from channel clearing and grading to house building.
- Don’t have to worry about damaging external rams or cylinders.
Global Industry Compliance
- Meets all relevant Global legislation, including EN474, Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, AS4772, NSW Workpaper and ISO 13031
- The PowerLatch ‘twinlocking’ coupler will only allow the release of attachments in a safe, curled position.
- In the event of hydraulic failure or accidently operating the switch, the PowerLatch will automatically lock on both front and rear pins, mechanically and independently.
- Ensures the attachment remains securely engaged complying with all current and future global legislation
Facilitates Safe Quick Attachment Changes
- Turn your excavator from a digging machine to a multi-tooled carrier ideal for performing versatile functions.
- Eliminate extra equipment on your jobsite as variable pin centre design allows you to easily pick up and swap the widest range of OEM attachments.
- The Miller PowerLatch Tilt coupler allows you to change attachments quickly from the comfort and security of your cab.
- Maximising machine productivity with less repositioning of machine and minimise machine down time
Innovative Fully Cast Design
- The lightest, strongest, lowest profile innovative fully cast body.
- 100% cast from high tensile steel delivering exceptionally strong performace.
- Optimized strength to weight ratio to enhance performance while reducing fuel consumption.
- Proven global track record of withstanding the most challenging working environments.
Self-lubricating Maintenance-free Actuator
- Miller have partnered with a leading German rotating motor company HKS.
- Spiral bevel motor allows 90 degree movement with a very robust, low maintenance self-lubricating motor.
- Auto-lube system saves end-users having to stop work to grease, in what might be a hazardous environment which increases productivity and keeps you working safely.
What is a “Twin Locking” Coupler?
Miller coined the phrase “Twin Lock” coupler, but what does it actually mean?
A Twin Locking coupler simply means that it has mechanical locks on both the front and rear attachments pins to ensure that they remain securely attached in the event of loss of hydraulic pressure or the operator accidently knocking the switch inside the cab.
This means that a secondary mechanical backup system is in place that is completely independent of the hydraulic circuit.
Our couplers also have hydraulic check valves in the solenoid and cylinder as standard.
In Summary, the PowerLatch Tilt coupler is;
- TWIN LOCKING
For all types of machines available in Australia, including popular brands such as Airman, Bobcat, Case, Caterpillar, Doosan, Hitachi, Hyundai, JCB, John Deere, Kobelco, Komatsu, Kubota, New Holland, Samsung, Sany, Sumitomo, Sunward, Takeuchi, Volvo, Wacker Neuson, Yanmar, and many more.