To order the PD drive unit, you must first choose by clicking on the buttons
What drive hub “75mm square or 50mm hex”, then choose which head bracket, “standard or swing control”
Innovative design allows the gearbox to go down the hole to maximise drilling depth without extensions, eliminating downtime and minimises maintenance, optimising your returns. Digga planetary auger drives are fitted with Digga / Eaton bell motors specially designed for drilling and augering in most ground conditions.
- Compact high torque Digga manufactured gearbox
- Highly efficient design with less moving parts
- Fitted with Eaton/Digga geroler hydraulic motor
- No case drain required
- Full range of shafts available upon request
- Extreme duty shaft locking system
- Drive fits down the hole for greater digging depth
- Low maintenance with 5yr gear box and 3yr motor warranty
Standard Head Bracket
Excavator double pin hitch fitted as standard
Swing Control – SCS (Standard hitch is included)
SCS controls the pendulum actions of your auger making it easier to operate and control, safer on the work site, and greatly improving operator efficiency and effectiveness.
Integrated into the hitch and drive hood, this multi-award winning design doesn’t depend on friction or cradles and is fully independent of your hydraulic system. Digga’s Patented Swing Control is the most revolutionary pendulum dampening system in the world. Its unique design means the faster you move, the quicker the drive unit stops. Read EERM’s independent review.
Features & Benefits
- Controls forward, aft and side to side movement
- Compact and low maintenance
- Adjustable levels of dampening
- Increases efficiency, productivity, and safety on the work site
- Swing Control can be retrofitted to most exisiting auger drives